1) Provide a completed IRA checkbook trust document ready to be forwarded to your custodian for approval. This will be completed with the personal, trustee, and custodian information you provide.
2) If You Desire, We will send you a federal tax number for your checkbook trust bank account. This will be given by the IRS from all the personal, trustee, and custodian information you provide.
3) You will receive a two hour video discussion of the setup and operation of an IRA checkbook trust. This will be delivered electronically.
4) You will be sent a booklet describing the setup and operation and a word document of the checkbook trust.
5) Included is a discussion of 10+ methods to Turbo-charge your IRA performance by the use of options, wraparound mortgages, private loans, receivables, tax certificates, and more.
1) Contact the Pension Administrator, Stockbroker, 401(k) Manager or whoever controls your funds at this time. Determine what steps and what forms are required to transfer all or some of your funds to an IRA custodian.
2) Complete The IRA Checkbook Control Trust per the sample provided.
3) Contact the custodian of your choice. Advise them that you plan to invest your IRA funds in the beneficial interest of an investment trust.
4) If they do not allow that type of investment, choose another custodian. There are many listed in your materials that allow that type of investment.
5) Choose a trustee that is reliable and accessible and is not related to you. You will need their contact information and address when you apply for a EIN for your trust bank account.
6) Send your proposed trust to the custodian for approval. They will be very precise on the exact titling for the custodian, the name of the trust, the trustee and the date formed.
7) Apply for an EIN number on the IRS website (we could do it for you if you prefer). The steps are in your material. You select trust ,irrevocable. The responsible party is you, the taxpayer. Use your Social Security number. You want this IRA trust connected to you for tax-free growth.Have all your information ready when you get on the website.
8) Choose a local bank to open your checkbook account. The trustee will be the signer on the checks. The taxpayer may not be on that account. You can use co-trustees if you choose. Some banks may want to see the trust. That is okay.
9) Have the custodian help move your funds from its current location with your approval. As soon as the funds arrive with the custodian, ask for a buy direction letter to authorize the purchase of the beneficial interest in your trust with your funds. They will transfer the funds into your checkbook account.
10) You are now ready to invest in any real estate and personal property investments as they occur, without the cost or delay of going through the custodian for funds.
11) All rents, note payments, flip proceeds, etc. are deposited in your bank. They can be reinvested immediately.
12) All IRA contributions and withdrawals must go through the custodian.
3) Successor Trustee
4) Trust Name
5) EIN Number
7) Type Of IRA
8) Submitted by:
Many believe that they can’t accelerate their earnings on their IRA to more than 1.1%.
But there are ways that people will not be able go through your stuff, they will not be able to figure out what you are up to. It’s all legal, it’s all okay, IRS and stuff like that and my attorney and the attorneys I deal with are straight arrow guys. They are not sporty. They are not doing anything would affect their license or anything else. These are all standard business practices that could be used in a combinations of ways to protect your stuff and keep it private, safely in dealing in personal property.
So those things I find with a great benefit to my REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS, improved their performance. The things that most excited about for a lot of friends in that is getting IRA money working harder for you through a variety of LOANS, OPTIONS and things. It opens a different world for you when you contracting to sell a piece of personal property instead of real estate and the rules kind of change.
Question, if you finance the beneficial interest , financially it’s the same.
The tax treatment is the same, as if it’s a car note or mobile home note, let’s think about that, a mobile home is almost like a house, except its finance on a UCC basis and you file a UCC1 in the court house in a UCC3 is the release. So this forms, they are all common in fact that uniform commercial code is more common to all 50 states than the Deed of Trust Laws versus The Mortgage Laws in all 50 states there’s a lot of mortgages, deeds and Trusts. UCC is almost straight away the same coast to coast. But the big firms and companies deals in all 50 states, they don’t wanna be dealing with 50 different sets of Laws. It’s the same on the tax, if you do it on installment sale you pay tax, as it is in installment sales.
To your success,
Here are some of the ways to get creative with your IRA investing…
Buy Realtor’s Commissions. Every time the Realtors get commission, they sell it today, instead of waiting for 45 days 40, 30 or 60 days for the full pay out.
Does H&R block pay your tax return early? Buy tax returns.
Buying notes or buying parcels of a note. Buy in installment sales. A note business is a good business.
Leases or you can sandwich lease a place, you can lease somebody’s place or an empty house or a condo and get a spread while you put your down payment from your IRA.
Buy somebody’s car or house for half the price and give you an option to buy it back for half the price.
There’s a couple of more things that people do.
First time home buyer credit.
How about your tradesman, you have your AC guys, roofer guys that you deal with? You deal with some contractors who do your stuff? Do you think they have some receivables? That they are paying on you? Do you think they might get four $4,000 receivables for $3,000? And they have lean right typically on the property? It’s a way to secure you.
Watch the video to learn more…
In order to implement these techniques you will need proven documents and procedures.
Get your copy now of your “Map To Your Goldmine”
This is a goldmine ! Good deals just won’t last that long… using Jack Shea’s program I was able to set-up a Trustee here in my own town who has access to my IRA funds and can sign contracts and deposit checks so I can move deals very quickly…
– David Lowrey, Stress Free Property Management
Get a copy of your own Map to Your Goldmine and double your IRA!
Last Tuesday I had the opportunity to be interviewed by Jackie Lange of Cash flow Depot.
I discussed topics like: What are the opportunities you can take advantage to grow your IRA?
How and where to start if you are new on IRA investing? Generally, what can I do to grow my IRA? I also answered some questions from the live audience.
You are welcome to listen to the replay by clicking here…
In order to use these techniques, we have a proven system to guide you with your IRA investing…
To your success!
Jack Shea Author, Mentor
In order to increase the return on your IRA account you must have immediate access to your funds. You form the trust described in the “Map to Your Gold Mine”. Your trustee signs checks for your loans, options, or contract deposits. You do not need the approval of your custodian, although you are required to have an account with the custodian. At your direction, they invest your funds into your trust which is in your corner bank. Now you are able to take advantage of many of the opportunities for loans, options, or purchases that investors come across on a routine basis.
Many investors achieve returns of 50% to 200% per year. Buying realtor’s commissions is one of the many techniques you can use to double your IRA account. I offered a friend, who was a realtor $2800 for her commission of $3500 that was due in 4 to 6 weeks. That is 25% profit and if you could do that six times a year that would be 150%. She thought that was fair offer. As a broker, I have been solicited by two national companies that buy real estate commissions. They find there is a lucrative market there. They tell me that they have a 90% repeat business from the same realtors.
I think everyone knows some realtors and with the recent market problems many are possible sellers. What if the sale doesn’t close? How do you secure the loan? What type of contract do you use? These are solvable problems that you can perfect. There are notes, contracts, liens, signed checks, and other commercially common documents to resolve this. Holding children in bondage until paid is not recommend, as they might not be redeemed.
Get a copy of your own Map to Your Goldmine and double your IRA!
To your success,
How to buy, rent and sell real estate and notes using agreements that give you more profit, less work, and reduced risk. Click on the link below for information:
June 18, 2016 – Baltimore REIA at Best Western Plus – 5625 O’Donnell Street, Baltimore, MD 21224-4630
Please go to http://www.baltimorereia.com/main-event-3/, to sign up.
8am Registration – Class starts 8:30am to 4pm. General Admission $397.00, Early Pre-Registration, is $347.00.
July 17, 2016 – Courtyard Marriott, 8 MacArthur Place, Santa Ana, CA 92707 (714)668-9993, Room Rate $139, Free Parking and Airport Shuttle Ride.
8:30 Registration – Class starts 9am-5pm. General Admission $295.00, Early Pre-Registration is $250.00.
September 25, 2016 – South Jersey Real Estate Investors Association (SJREIA) at the Holiday Inn Cherry Hill, 2175 West Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
8:30 Registration – Class starts 9am-5pm. General Admission $275.00, Early Pre-Registration is $295.00.
October 16, 2016 – Ramada Inn, Tampa Airport, 1200 North Westshore Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607
8:30am Registration – Class starts 9am-5pm. General Admission $210.00. Early Pre-Registration $185.00
We have had request for Jack’s Power Point Presentation, Please click below.
Dynamite IRA Checkbook Control Trust Strategy.
Option a property with a $500 check from your checkbook. Sources are out of town owners,
expired listings, vacanthouses, etc. Three months to close. Price – wholesale, less realtor,
advertising and other marketing costs. Schedule a highest bidder sale. Use flyer ads,
bandit signs, and all other local media at your disposal.
Investors are netting $10,000 and more on these sales. You can do the same. Pay
someone else to do the work so you do not have a conflict with your IRA. Jackie Lange
at Cash Flow Depot has information on that topic. It would be a good investment.
Options deliver the highest leverage and the least risk than any other investment tool.
They can be used for personal property, notes, and real estate. Options are salable,
exchangeable, portable, mostly invisible, assignable, mortgageable and have many
features that are not available with other devices.